02yfm350 in action

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha,sick man, u need track round there!!! not many of us have awhole feild to play in,lol

LOL yes I remembered the ditch! and hcr, I can't make a track cause it's my uncles field and he rents it out to farmers. So in the spring they will be planting corn and I won't be able to ride on the field till fall.. there is a track in the next town that I want to check out so I might be able to ride there!

yah with that huge flat field you should be practicing wheelies.... pretty kool hto that you got a whole field to ride in

well i'm workin on it. the field is slippery most of the time cause its clay and the water doesn't soak up easily. so whenever you pop the clutch or give it a good shot of gas the tires just spin. The only place I can practice is a little laneway by the ditch and on the side of the road. My uncle doesn't want me ripping up his grass!! i've only got the front end up like 2 feet or something like that then I let off the gas cause I think i'm gunna flip backwards!! but i'll get doing wheelies eventually. probly the next time I will be riding is in the spring or maybe if we get some snow cause its way too wet.

Back