Awesome helmet cam vid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
For those of you who've never ran a XC race, this video sums it up pretty well. It's 20 minutes long, so if you have dial up forget about it.

http://www.quadzoneforums.com/videos/flrace20.wmv

And no it's not me, and I don't know who it is either. Just found it and figured I'd share it with you guys....

man that looks awesome, if i were to ever race, i'd race that, that guy kinda had an awkward racing style lol he'd slow down alot...... but ohwell

Yeah, at the beginning he got past a lot of people at the bottleneck, and then later a bunch blew past him like he was standing still....lol. Best video I've found online so far.....

If you think those are tight trails you'll have to come ride in SW PA. I think that's why so many GNCC racers come from PA, it's so rocky and tight if you get used to riding here you can go fast anywhere....lol. And I think the hemlet cam fell off at the end, I don't think he crashed.

^^^^^got that right. If there's one thing we have enough of in PA, it's rocks and tight trails

at the seminole gncc trails, which will be national in the upcoming year, A damn stock width quad gets stuck between trees, they have it so you have to find waya around.

Vid was cool buit that haziness in the middle was killing me

yea, wasn't bad but WTF was that fuzzy circle in the middle, i had to drop the vid size down to like 2''x2'' to lessen it... Ohh, and for how the camera came off the helmet, for those of you who get them, see if you can mount the camera on the side, or near the jaw line on the helmet so it's somewhat protected. You don't want to have to replace a $200+ camera a few times.
~Bill

Back