HMF Sound Clip

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kinda hard to tell from your videos, but how much of a difference does that quiet core make? I don't have one, but i'm thinking that my neighbors might appreciate it if it actually makes a good decrease in sound.

dude that sounds sick without the core...i want one even more now

its like got like t throaghty sound to it, not like raspy like mine is

Ya i guess its kinda hard to tell from the videos, but it does make a world of difference. It doesnt thump near as hard, and for only 25 bucks its good to have. I use it when i load up in my neighborhood and it doesnt echo off the houses like it does without it.

I got it here and it arrived pretty quick. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-HMF-EXHAUST-QUIET-CORE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43981QQihZ009QQitemZ190048573505QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Thanks, I think i'll get one. That's the same seller I bought my HMF from about 2 years ago, and bought the HMF for my cousin's Eiger there too. Their shipping speed really surprised me. I paid for the thing friday evening, and the exhaust was sitting on my doorstep when I got home monday.

can't watch the video. won't show up! but doesnt really matter anyways cause the sound on my computer doesnt work :mad:

its not a vid, thats why it is called a sound clip

well if its a sound clip how come it appears to be a video?its got the rectangular box. so a better way of saying it is.. its a video to show what his HMF exhaust looks like and sounds like!

to sound like im smart, a sound clip would be just sound and no video! :p

well I still can't see it. too bad though! would the one without the core be loud? cause if it sounds good I might ask my parents for one sometime next year. maybe easter :p and how much would it cost? not for the whole thing, just the muffler.

sorry to bring back an old post. so all of those sound clips are with the HMF sport series? how much did that cost you if you don't mind me asking. I think it sounds awesome. Without the core, is it loud? are these better than white bros e-series?

I don't think i'd have a problem with it being loud. I ride on a farm so it doesn't matter. I don't ride my quad around my house cause I live in town so no worries there. I think it sounds rly good

Latest posts

Back