I finally made a video

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys need help finding the throttle? just messin with you. cool vid man

you can tell the difference in us riding, i did get on it quite a bit but he didnt record anything cuz hes a moron. He wont get on the throttle cuz he says hes gotta get used to it first...i juss say PUSSY, but oh well...i'll get more video later :D Hopefully this weekend we'll try again but up at his house where theres more room to rip, and he'll be back on his little 125 where hes comfortable :D

THERES MY WARRIOR! haha, and well the riding area isnt HUGE. but yah, a little more throttle would make the video look cooler!

yeh you made one, more then i can say about myself(hopefully that changes this summer or winter :D)

yea first gear is pretty extreme......

FIRST GEAR! YEAH RIGHT DUDE!

more like 2nd gear :p HAHA
but at least you have someone to tape you and you can actually put it on your computer :p lucky. i can't! YET. i'll just have to get my webcam working again and tape it off of my camcorder using my webcam :p HAA

yeah we were mainly just puttin around...and honestly to tell ya the truth, where we were ridin there wasnt more room than second gear. I was burnin papers and decided to take a couple clips of stuff, i plan on makin a better one soon...

Latest posts

Back