finally got my video loaded!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good...Time to do some sit down wheelies so you can have control of the rear brake!

sweet video. i always shy away from getting the front end up on my quad when trying to do wheelies. its easy how your doing it, but when i sit down and pop the clutch, i just let off the gas! LOL, but i will get better! awesome vid too. I think you should do something about those grey fenders. paint them blue if you can find the right paint, or a better colour! and what kind of exhaust do you have on it? sounds pretty good

i dont like on the warriors how you can find the spot in a wheelie but if you tap the gass its like really high and then too low....the front end is all over but yeah that is some good stuff

how is your suspention set up is it nice and soft or rock herd....mine bottoms out all the time but when you come down from a whellie it looks like.....different, mine dont move at all and yours are amasing and look like they work...i tell you what, in mine it is a crappy ride with it soo stiff but it is really good in the turns

Back