OMG!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intense4

Reaction score
Was out testing my QuadCam and Helmet Cam, well i was going around a almost hairpen turn that is gravel and came very damn near going off the mountain, luckly i was smart enough to back off the gas then nail it to straighten me back up.

I'll upload the video in a few, even if it doesnt show that part good enough, but it should cause i looked over soon as i got straightend out.

Yeah, well so the cam was'nt aimed perfect so it point's to the ground about 3-5 foot infront of the quad BUT there are some part's you can see far out expically the look over to the mountain side i almost went off.

Saving video now, will post in a few!

wow dude, that would have not been good at all, wou were pretty close to the edge, that thing is sure geared reallllly low

umm yeah..that could hurt a lil bit...and by the way that things geared i bet it could climb a damn wall lol

ahha that would be one of those moments where I would stop, probably shut the quad off, and think for a lil bit about how close that was (while shaking) and eventually get back on and build a fence that I could atleast smack into instead of going over the edge.

ahha that would be one of those moments where I would stop, probably shut the quad off, and think for a lil bit about how close that was (while shaking) and eventually get back on and build a fence that I could atleast smack into instead of going over the edge.

That was a moment where i thought to myself "that was close". LOL! Something like that will never stop me, maybe slow me down a little till i get away from it then back to as fast as i can go.

Even at the track, i take it to every possible edge i can, weither it be wide open over every jump, pass threw the grass or even hang my rear tire off the birm. Even the whoops, my quad can jump straight up into a wheelie then nose dive the next one and dont slow down much.

Yes i am in my right mind, atleast i think i am. I just don't let thing's stop me from doing something i wanna do or love to do. If i would have went off that mountain (3/4 mile drop almost vertical with a **** load of tree's) soon as i heal'd up, id be right back doing the same thing till i got it perfect.

Back