im bored huh ??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha i have the same game,i like the 450r better oh and i can backflip 3 times ha,nice vid

lol thanks, lol in that jump though right when ending the second flip and going into the 3rd i need to slow the flip down in order to land it

Rofl i love that game i like riding the 50's around cause their so easy to stunt but when u get big air their hard to land

im so good at that track....i like the 450rs also they land better than any other, and the 250r suck big ones

lol :) yeah oh well i don't know how to get that 450r in real life, but i know how to get a yfz 450 in real life so thats why i ride it

they 250r's in that game suck!!!!there good for hills and thats about it the suspension sucks and they turn like crap.i like either the 450r.yfz or the 400ex

mx vs atv unleashed,its for ps2 and a couple other systems i think,its really fun even my dad like to play it and he think most of the stuff i like is dumb

lol pretty cool vid. i fell like being a lazy bum and playing video games now. i like the yfz the best!

Well I will have 2 flip tops for the ps2 here in a week or 2 to play backup games ::) ::) ::)

So does anyone want to send me thier copy of the game and I will send it back so I can burn it? HAHAHA

Back