does anybody know??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
does any one know where i can download a video from my digital cameraso it wont be all fuzzy and muffled??i put one of my vids on putfile and it came out OKAY but it was really blury and the sound was muffled.please help

make sure that the camera is saving the video clip with the highest quality available, it will take up more space on your memory card, but will give you more clarity. I don't think that downloading it from your camera and uploading it to the internet has anything to do with the fuzzy and muffled video. First check quality of the files on your computer and see if they are just as fuzzy and muffled as on the internet, this would tell you that the videos are not quality to begin with. Otherwise if they are good quality make sure that putfile does not require you to lower the quality of the video before putting them on the internet.

no i it looks crystal clear on my computer,but then when i download it to putfile it gets blury

hey,its still blury but man it uploaded FAST!and ii have dailup,it uploaded in about a min,and putfile usally takes 10.thanks chad again

Did you try adjusting the recording quality on the camcorder? if you can't see a quality setting, check for a Dimensions setting, like 800x600, and things like that. I don't think you should have to go that high, but higher resolution/higher pixel count is what your looking for right?
~Bill

yes a pixel count was exactly what I was thinking before but he said that the video was crystal clear on his computer. Is the video larger (take up more screen size) than before you uploaded it? if it is than its becasue photobucket and whatever sites you are using is stretching the video out which makes it loose quality and makes it look pixely. If you want you can send the video to me and I can try uploading and see if I can figure out the problem (summer vacation is getting a little boring and I could use something to play around with during the day). PM me about it.

well HOPEFULLY if somethin dosent go wrong i should have a 4min long ne and i hope it will come out good,but if not il PM you the vid

Back