Whorffs Pits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your buddy hsa some good moves. And the guy on the dirtbike doesn't let anything win does he..haha

Your buddy hsa some good moves. And the guy on the dirtbike doesn't let anything win does he..haha
Yeah my buddy has his own freestyle ramps in his back yard so thats what he does most of his time is ride. I have no clue who that guy was on the Dirtbike.

the dudue on the dirt bike was crazy,bu not as crazy as your freind.was that an lt-r 450??????the one who was following your freind over that jump??

hey i dont mean to be a post whore,but what was wrong with your freind in the end

I think that was one of the guys on the dirt bikes, who overshot the landing, and landed in the flat, and jammed his nuts up his throat by dy doing so. owie I've done that before, not much fun at all. :eek: :'(
~Bill

yeah i ahve done that type of thing to,but i was jumping a single and i was new to jumping,and i was leaning a wrong wayand wham gas tank hit me square in the nuts.trust me i learnd real quick how to jump after that

Yeah thats another guy i know on the lt-r but i dont like him because he got atv's banded from alot of places around here.. The guy on the LT-R put nails in the owners dump truck tires so got us kicked out of alot of spots. And ya that was the guy on the dirt bike who over shot the landing and smacked the ol' apple sack.

holy **** thats prob one of my top 10 fav home made vids lol
Also i was like holy **** he is hitting that hill slow...
Then i realized it was slow mo lol

what a jack ass,he put nails in his tires????dumb ass. that really is one of the best homemade vids i have evr seen.what type of camera where you using?

sucks man that your warrior was down. looks like a sick nasty place to ride. i smacked the nads on the back bike tire i was riding off of a dock into my lake and i barely got above the water. i just wanted to bend over and make sure they're still there. sorry for the details but boys it does hurt. a lot

ya he only payed 14,000 for it after Joe Byrd raced it 3 times... that was just my buddys practice quad.. he has two 450r's now... and ya the the guy on the lt-r dosnt know how to ride at all..

Back