bad luck struck again

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats about right they were thin as hell i did not think they were but theyare i was suprided that they did not bend when i was jumping o well imlooking in to getting c series rims here soon

lmao that blows balls thats pretty funny though a little rock applied with the proper amount of force could go right through those

thats about right they were thin as hell i did not think they were but theyare i was suprided that they did not bend when i was jumping o well imlooking in to getting c series rims here soon

i dont see anything funny, o'h whell, im verry sure you wont be disapointed with the c series

now ive got to decide to go black or crome my frame is black and i ahave a black hood and tank cover with blue plastic

hmmm...... i'd have to say chrome because you already have a lot of black on your quad post pics of it to make it easier

Yea those are for sure not red labels, ive run my rear tire completly flat before and never even phased them.

Back