Couple action videos!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Hmm Well i have a couple action vids. You can ignore my little sister haha, sorry i had nobody else to be my camera man or camera woman for that matter.. oh well. :)

Click to watch em!

Those are just vids in my driveway so maybe this weekend ill get out to the local spot and hit some real jumps and stuff haha.

She holds that camera better then a damn tri pod!!!!
Unless she was using a damn tripod lol.
Cool videos, make me want a camera now ???

She holds that camera better then a damn tri pod!!!!
Unless she was using a damn tripod lol.
Cool videos, make me want a camera now ???

haha she was just simply turning it off and on for me it was sitting on a truck tailgate. haha

yoo looks sick thanxs for making them.....but y does that pipe not sound loud yoshi's are usaully maddd loud??

Because the warrior's yoshi has one of the longest cans you can buy. It its loud, just not crackly. It more Throaty, truthfully it might be one of the quieter open pipes you can buy. IMO it sounds awesome, especially in person. It also yields more top-end horsepower as apposed to HMF's and others.

really u think its that quiet? dam i really wanted a loud nice performing pipe!

No trust me its loud haha, just not to an extreme, you can hear me for over a mile or so. Its just not aggravating loud.

what u thinks louder yoshi or hmf?

What do i think is louder? prolly HMF. What do i think is better? prolly the yosh, based on construction on where it puts the power. Both are awesome pipes basically its personal preference.

Nice vids man. How old i your sister and befoer everyone goes putting thoughts in there head, I'm just wondering because she kept making noises and stuff. Nice vid thought, looks like fun.

alright that's why she was making noises and thought it was the most amazing thing ever haha. yea louder just makes people angry and it can get annoying. i like a not quiet but a liveable sound exhaust if that makes sense. one that's nice to hear and doesn't piss people off.

alright that's why she was making noises and thought it was the most amazing thing ever haha. yea louder just makes people angry and it can get annoying. i like a not quiet but a liveable sound exhaust if that makes sense. one that's nice to hear and doesn't piss people off.

Thats kinda how mine is, as long as your stay off the gas or keep it low in the rpms its not bad, open it up and its pretty loud, nowhere near my friends DG on his 300ex, when im around him i cant even hear my quad.

Back