quick vid testing my camera

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahaha yeah i'll get right on that lol...i plan on gettin some actual action soon man..you recognize that sound pelphrey?

it seems so nice and quiet in that short video lol..it'll be a lot louder when i make a real one
:D

how do you have your camera mounted and what kind of camera is it? im thinking about taking my old camcorder and making a box to mount it in on my bumper so i can get some action riding videos.

i've been waiting for that question lol...if you look closely i'm driving one handed cuz i'm holdin the camera in my other one :D its a kodak C330 i believe, good camera, we got the picture card to go in it and it adds alot more space to it :)

so its a digital camera (takes stills and video)? ive got a kodak CX6230 and i love it. unfortunately, im not going to ride my quad with it in my hand because i want to get more action video. maybe next time i get paid ill put a camera box together and get some trail riding video.

yeah :D...next time i go to my friends place i'll make him tape me ridin lol

sounds like a good idea. i might see if my dad can video me doing some wheelies so i can figure out what im doing wrong (cant hold them too long, probably just chickening out! lol)

What about a helmet camera....do they sell them or do you got to make one on yer own??

I always wondered that...lol

yeah no ****! those things can get really expensive (at least for me). this place: http://www.actionsportscams.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/shophome.html?E+scstore
has them, but they are about $390 for the basic kit without the remote! my old camcorder (not digital unfortunately) has a wireless remote so i could just press record and zoom in and out with it if necessary. also, its one of those that you can turn backwards and film yourself, with they screen facing you so you can see what you are filming. my dad knows a guy out at his work that could probably build the mounting box for me, i think i just need to get the material and give him the measurements.

damn thats pretty cool, i'm gonna have to look into the GNCC stuff, do you know if theres any of those kinda events up around the upstate NY area? cuz uhh i know theres a place called Rocky Roost that has a good trail that is setup as a GNCC :D

ok..lol duhhh..i went onto gnccracing.com and looked up the schedule and there is a race in New Berlin new york

yeah i was going to say that they have a website. they even had a gncc race here in missouri. wish i could have went and maybe even raced. oh well.

lol not really...its a fairly cheap camera, the expensive parts are the rechargeable batteries my mom loves lol

Latest posts

Back