my first warrior vid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watched your video again and DAMN she sounds good!!!

That's why everyone says HMF when somebody asks what pipe to get! It sounds even better in person too.

Sick video man. Those are the kind of vids I like, ones with no music and the sweet sound of the beast. That way it can help people decide what pipe they wanna get or what ones sound good even if they sound different on the video, it still gives them an idea.

nice vid quick question. were did u get a host for ur video? or do u not need a host for it to be like that?

ya i no that i mean for them to come up on windows media player... likw that one did not like streetfire, youtube, putfile...

My ISP package includes 2000MB of file hosting per month. Without being a member you can't use it though. I don't think any of the free sites allow you to do it like that.

Hmm, wait. Doesn't this site have ftp hosting? I thought it did. I'll take a look and get back to you with what I figure out, but I remember at one time there was a free ftp hosting here.

Yeah I think death offered to host pictures. Videos are too large for him to host and would kill his bandwidth.

Stick to the free sites. Photobucket allows you to upload video with them now..

Yeah, I guess you'll have to stick with the free sites, ATV. I'd offer to host a vid for you, but I cut my bandwidth pretty close this month, and I get billed for anything over 2000 MB.

All I do is pop it a little in 2nd and it comes right up, no slippage at all. My biggest issue with that is the tires spinning, so I try to shift my weight back as I let the clutch out.

I have the EBC clutch with heavy springs. If yours slips maybe you should put a clutch kit on your shopping list.

i paid 71.50 for my ebc on ebay and another 14.94 for the gasket with shipping on both of those. you might be able to find them cheaper. that was the cheapest i could find at the time.

Back