im just got my raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good... lol i had my raptor longer and u could still do better wheelies then me...

I'm thinking bout getting a Rappy 350. How's it drive? I'll probably get a brand new one or something. Justin, how can you tell he lived round here???

looks like you are able to handle it pretty good....sweet vids

yeah well wrecked it today =( hit a tree about 4th gear, ill get some pics umm the rim is shot and it pulls, and i pent other stuff becuase the wheels don't match up straight.. oh well it happens looks about a 400 dollor repair

it was also raining out i was on a old trial that was still covered in leaves and i stood up and whent to lean back and it twisted on me and thats how i ran into a tree

sorry to hear about the crash. hope that it is only a 400 dollar repair. 400 bucks sucks, but it could always be worse. atleast you are alright

yeah well worrior speed is helping me out with the rims=) saves a lot, now looking at it i think i did more then bent the rim which i am worryed about

oh well

dude no offense but that first video was painful to watch, well the wheelies were. And it looks like you need some work on your turns, but it wasnt bad at all for being a new bike. The second video was better because u could actually do a whellie. but try them in 2nd gear pull them up at a real low idle and they are easier to ride, because it sounds like you are reving your bike out pretty good. Good luck with the new bike and all

that first vid i made the day i got it lol, and i got of a suzuki 160, thanks anyways you know

now i can pull them up in 3rd gear and ride them into 6th

Back