Drag Racing at Deepwater

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
what the hell man, u should have pm'd me and i would have came out and rode with you!!!!I live like 25 minutes from thier. I will let this one slide but next time pm me and I will come out and ride the next time u guys go to deepwater!!! btw, nice videos. I love that strip, I love picking on ppl with utilities and blasters lol

damn. i didnt know you were that close. ill let you know when we go ride next time. some of the trails out there are pretty good too. just wish there were some bigger jumps there. my jump out at the land has kinda spoiled me. i might be going with the group again in about 2 weeks. would try to go next weekend, but i got a funeral to go to. ill let you know and maybe we can race?

yep. sure did. rusty's rappy 350 is stock though, so it wasnt really fair. plus i think he just let off a little after i passed in front of him. i bet the dust tasted really good! lol just wanted to get some video of racing. hopefully we will be going again soon (if rusty gets ahold of me) and ill see if i can get a z again. rusty, if you read this, e-mail me!

rappys are cool, but there is something about a warrior that just kicks ass

yep. i rode rustys rappy and they do seem to have a bit better throttle response stock though. i guess ive gotta get a new carb then! lol

Back