yayyyy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice video. wish i had that much space to make a small track like that around my place.. and i wish it was that dusty here because i haven't seen the sun in about 1 1/2 weeks! been raining for soo long.. gj guys.

i took you out last weekend. We went to the quarry. there weren't to many jumps but some of those trails to get there were rough. Hopefully i'll have the truck back from the shop before next weekend and we'll go out to New Baltimore Beach where dad broke his collar bone.

i took you out last weekend. We went to the quarry. there weren't to many jumps but some of those trails to get there were rough. Hopefully i'll have the truck back from the shop before next weekend and we'll go out to New Baltimore Beach where dad broke his collar bone.

i wanna come too!

the one on the far side...you cant get any more distance (did you see how fast i put my hands on the bars) there is a giant hole, just on the edge of that turn

[quote:iczcxgpz]i took you out last weekend. We went to the quarry. there weren't to many jumps but some of those trails to get there were rough. Hopefully i'll have the truck back from the shop before next weekend and we'll go out to New Baltimore Beach where dad broke his collar bone.

i wanna come too! [/quote:iczcxgpz]

next saturday. the 29th if i have my truck back i'll probably be going again. Justin has to work but if you don't you can come

thats what i hate....he is quick to go with evreybody else but his own brither...he is just mad, my quad roosts better. and he is always the one who is behind me

thats what i hate....he is quick to go with evreybody else but his own brither...he is just mad, my quad roosts better. and he is always the one who is behind me

ur always in front of me so if you get stuck you can have help cuz your to weak to push your quad on flat pavement. Your an idiot when you ride anyway, its people like you who get all the trails blocked off. People are nice enough to have a trail on their property to let you get to another one, and you rip up their property. thats just plain stupid if you ask me

[quote:y8s92e1n]thats what i hate....he is quick to go with evreybody else but his own brither...he is just mad, my quad roosts better. and he is always the one who is behind me

ur always in front of me so if you get stuck you can have help cuz your to weak to push your quad on flat pavement. Your an idiot when you ride anyway, its people like you who get all the trails blocked off. People are nice enough to have a trail on their property to let you get to another one, and you rip up their property. thats just plain stupid if you ask me[/quote:y8s92e1n]

i agree i hate people who get trails blocked off its so annoying it all because the people ask you to go slow and you go ripping through there thats the only reason theyll block things off so i just go slow but my new neighbor hajverio is just gay and blocked his trail off anyway

Looking good...need some bigger jumps man!!..hehehe ,my buddies just got done building a 40ft table..havent seen it yet but heard its wild!

[quote:lc6s1ty4]thats what i hate....he is quick to go with evreybody else but his own brither...he is just mad, my quad roosts better. and he is always the one who is behind me

ur always in front of me so if you get stuck you can have help cuz your to weak to push your quad on flat pavement. Your an idiot when you ride anyway, its people like you who get all the trails blocked off. People are nice enough to have a trail on their property to let you get to another one, and you rip up their property. thats just plain stupid if you ask me[/quote:lc6s1ty4]

i dont remember ripping any trails besides the traintracks and the shail pit...and its no fun if your ridin the whole time in 1st gear

Looking good...need some bigger jumps man!!..hehehe ,my buddies just got done building a 40ft table..havent seen it yet but heard its wild!

mmmmmmm 40 foot table

nice video guys... and i hate people who tear up the trails and it pisses me off big time...

Back