Not a Quad... but worth a shot...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way that is real. When he landed in the van he would get hurt so badly, he would never be able to stop in the van before crashing into the front.

Yeah I realize this... but I have to admit that the editing of that video is really well done. I've watched it numerous times and slowed it down too and the best I can guess is that the van is laid over top of the actual landing. Even with that said, they did a great job matching the reaction of the suspension and movement of the van.

Heres my thoughts-
Play it untill he starts to enter the back of the van, then pause it....You actually see him thru the glass on the van door. This leads me to the conclusion the van was not pasted/edited in...it was actually there (on site). So what must have taken place was he landed along side the van and with the camera angle it looks like he went in.

The rider looks like he's to close to the near side of the van to be landing on the other side. With good editing software you could definately put the van in there and be able to see the bike on the other side. Either way being able to time the suspension reaction like that took some DAMN good editing.

look on the back side of the van when he lands u cant see the bike at all, so they must have stopped it right before he landed and then put the van on. If that aint real its sweet editing

With good editing software you could definately put the van in there and be able to see the bike on the other side.

The kind of editing software used to do what you just said is only used by big studios. Way too expensive and time consuming for a 1 min internet video. Unless i can find proof this was possibly a comercial that never made it to air or something done by a bigger studio, I stick by my orginal theory.

IDK really know that much about editing but i dont think it would be that expensive or time consuming to do that. Thats just my opinion though.

We (people at work and myself) watched the video pretty closely. We spotted the guy through the window as well, and I kept trying to watch under the van for any sign of wheels/tires and so forth.

It's possible that it was done with the guy landing beside the van, but even that would have taken additional editing to remove any sign of wheels from underneath the van. Either way, very well done - however they chose to do it.

maybe they made a small hill of dirt on the opposite side of the van to cover up the wheels of the bike??

Yepp...very good statement/question! I would say, that could quite possibly be the ticket to this video.

Back