who's this sexy monkey?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q: who is this sex monkey?

A: someone who needs to hit a tree

you need to go somewhere, you suck and what the hell did you do to your quad...it sounds like ****

Ok seriously this must be your first video.....looking at the camera as your turning is soo typical.. Second: Learn to ride a wheelie, you should be going to that white barn in the background....and when you get there, do us all a favor and lock yourself in a stall. Mike

P.S. The music sucked

blasterboy, even if you did/do pay JC back, i don't think that you will ever be liked on this forum again. sorry, but no.

Am I the only one that remembers speedy's comment about never returning to the site?

lmfao this guy is gettin roasted... lmfao ya the atv sounds like ****...

why would you want to make sure you suck...and did i not tell you it will haunt you forever like what i did to my brother

go to the white barn and lock your quad in a stall and drive over it with a dozer, and please do us all a favor and climb a tree and jump off of it face first...have a happy life ((go die faggot))

such strong words for a 5 year old....

even stronger words for someone who's banned. and cant trust. even if ws was 5( i know he's not) atleast you can take WS's word, and he'll stand behind it. warriorspeed is 100x the man that you will ever be.

.6?.....and its funny blasterbitch: i can actually complete a sale and keep some friends and help people out all at the same time and im 2 years younger than you. im a pretty inapropriate 15 year old and im more mature than you are...i bet when you were born the doctor slapped your parents

Back