New Video!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Here is a video of myself doing wheelies and other junk. My buddy is attempting wheelies in the very first clip. Laugh if you want to, but for his 2nd time even trying I give him props.

Caution: Vidoe is 14+ megs so please be patient.

Also there wasn't any rap music used in this video. Just some Rage Against The Machine. So all you hip hop haters can enjoy this video and not complain at all ;)

http://media.putfile.com/Gabe-Pelphrey

nice video hahaha. i think that raptor looks trick with the orange hood. is he on this site?? oh yeah, and "feet over the handlebars" is sometimes called highchairs :p nice landing on that last one :)

Yeah he is on the site gabevc. You think I would ride with him if he wasn't on the site and owned a YFM350. hahaha. The hood looks awesome on the bike. He is planning on doing more orange to it later on.

Ah highchairs huh. Well I learned how to do them today. Just to bad I can't spit food all over myself and cry while I am doing them. HAHAHA.

Ah highchairs huh. Well I learned how to do them today. Just to bad I can't spit food all over myself and cry while I am doing them. HAHAHA.

dont say that.. the next time you try them you might end up doing that.. LOL. just jokin man.

I just uploaded the video to my myspace account also. While I was at it I searched the video section by just typinh ATV in the search field and 44 pages come up. There should be tons of awesome video to look at there now too..

Good video....never got to involved with the sit down wheelie...just the stand ups..lol

Good video....never got to involved with the sit down wheelie...just the stand ups..lol

I like the sit down wheelies the best. In my opinion they are much harder for me to do then the stand ups...

same here

its not that theyre harder it just feels wierd....the first time i ever flipped or 12'ed a qwad or any other motor vehicle was over the weekend on coreys 400ex.....it was fun. i wanna get to know how to do them on the warrior and start practicing

i liked your 12 (the one where you saved it

Sweet video. I like watching wheelies almost as much as doing them.... well maybe not....

same here

its not that theyre harder it just feels wierd....the first time i ever flipped or 12'ed a qwad or any other motor vehicle was over the weekend on coreys 400ex.....it was fun. i wanna get to know how to do them on the warrior and start practicing

i liked your 12 (the one where you saved it

hmm are you talking about the one you did on my track or the one when you were on the back?

Latest posts

Back