Not warrior..but cool

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the most badass videos I've seen....Someone tell me how to do the rolling 360 please!!!!

That's one of the most badass videos I've seen....Someone tell me how to do the rolling 360 please!!!!

gas brake turn gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas while still turning.

cool vid, that rolling 360 looks like certain death wating to happen lol and the banshee was tearing it up

[quote:kt7e35w2]That's one of the most badass videos I've seen....Someone tell me how to do the rolling 360 please!!!!

gas brake turn gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas while still turning. [/quote:kt7e35w2]

Roger that, I'm going to go try it now.... You're responsible right? j/k I'm sure there's a certain technique to it, just didn't know if anyone could give some tips...

friggin quicktime...it wont install, and i cant watch them....360s on ice are pretty hard with a 2wd sport quad

U need to be on sand or really loose dirt to do those 360's I can do them but not nearly as fast as that guy was goin. Wow sweet ass vid bro. Those guys jumpin up that hill were just barely makin it, VERY BALLSY!

Oh yea also on those 360's, it has alot to do with your body positioning. U wanna lead with your head and keep ur body out in front of the turn, and let the bike catch up with u.

Very right on the 360's..tried em a few times..doing them on ice is the easy way of learning them!!

I would love to have a banshee!

Dude I give tha guy some credit... lol but banshees arnt to good in mud and crap they just spin... unless u put some huge ass tires on them their really only good for track....

iuno about you guys but that vid makes me.. Yes i know its a 2 stroke but go buy a shee and go out in the pits

Anything that needs 2 carbs is just plain BAD ASS! The banshee is definatly one awesome machine.

that was the coolest vid i have seen,their is no way i would want to try and jump a hll,cuse if u miss it by a couple of inches its bye bye

We use to do 360's all the time on the 3-wheelers on ice. Never could do them that well on dirt or sand, it takes a lot of power and tire spin and the 3-wheelers we had didn't have that insane power like the banshee does.

On that wreck, each time that quad bounced you could see the $$$ signs racking up on replacement parts needed.

1st bounce back axle $250
2nd bounce new plastic $350
3rd bounce new a-arms $500
etc. etc. etc. :eek:

Back