Cop get's stuck chasing a kid on a dirt bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, that was hilarious, I hope the next time I get chased by a cop, he's that stupid

same here, and those ****** pigs are such dumbasses!! they didn't even try to get the car off the tracks with all those people there, they should atleast go try to push it off of the tracks!! PIGS

[quote:cj7trfs9]damn, that was hilarious, I hope the next time I get chased by a cop, he's that stupid

same here, and those ****** pigs are such dumbasses!! they didn't even try to get the car off the tracks with all those people there, they should atleast go try to push it off of the tracks!! PIGS[/quote:cj7trfs9] that cop was a dumb ass. and alot of them are louzy......... pigs huh? bet you wouldnt be callin them that after they lock your ass in a jail like they prolly should. there is nothing wrong with cops. just because they make sure **** sticks like your self dont get outta hand. cant wait till i become a cop.. :p

cant wait till i become a cop.. :p

Most cops are cool. It's just the ones who wanted to be bullies in school but couldn't so they become cops to be bullies. Those are the ones you always remember even if they are by far the minority. Around here, a cop gets fired from one city and another local city or the county will hire them...lol.

[quote:9vzby8gx]

same here, and those ****** pigs are such dumbasses!! they didn't even try to get the car off the tracks with all those people there, they should atleast go try to push it off of the tracks!! PIGS
that cop was a dumb ass. and alot of them are louzy......... pigs huh? bet you wouldnt be callin them that after they lock your ass in a jail like they prolly should. there is nothing wrong with cops. just because they make sure **** sticks like your self dont get outta hand. cant wait till i become a cop.. :p[/quote:9vzby8gx]

i have already called the cops pigs to them after they have stopped me on my quad and dirt bikes, they don't care!!

Back