Supertrapp finally on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdxguy

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good, I'm at work so I can't crank it too loud though. So far you've added the pipe and removed the airbox lid right? You still using the stock intake system? How many discs are you running?

Yepp.... pipe and K&N with no airbox lid... still have stock intake, Just waiting on the dyno jet kit in the mail, and the pipe came with 9 discs on it.

Well.... thats a story in itself....at the moment its actually a cut lid with a modified K&N drop in and outerwears prefilter.

Hahaha, okay I won't dwell on that anymore! I plan on going with the clamp-on in time. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect lol.

well...even though yamaha seem to drop the ball on the warrior air filter set up, the cut air box and k&n drop in seems like a decent set up for me. I used a dremel to cut the lid, and it turned out nice..then i modified the k&n just a bit to get the seal nice and tight. I get plenty of air now and im not worried what so ever about the seal between the intake and filter...so im going to leave it till i feel it isnt sealing right.

Has anyone had any experience with one of these http://www.magicracing.com/product.asp?itemid=460&catid=168? I haven't yet, but seeing the cut lid, and they say a little more power (though companies will always talk up their own product), that may just be from less restriction. I'm not sure seeing as how I haven't handled one of them yet.
The way I see it, it's a pre fab'd item designed specifically with the cut lid, and to be used with filter kits, so who knows what they got from it...
~Bill

Can't say that I've had a chance to look at them, other than seeing various listings on the net for them. Seems to me though that someone here either has a custom aluminum airbox or maybe one of these.

I don't see a benefit. The stock one doesn't restrict the airflow with the lid off

lol i think the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

HAHAHA OUCH! Man ws350 sure gets his portion of **** handed to him on a regular basis around here... and that was just plain OWNED!

Back