what a dumbass...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
what? are you jealous that he can do it and you can't?? theres not a person in the world who hasn't had fun doing donuts.
it looks like fun

well considering it looks like a 10 year old..........................................its still gay!

what? are you jealous that he can do it and you can't?? theres not a person in the world who hasn't had fun doing donuts.
it looks like fun

oh yeah, im really jealous that i can't hold onto the front brake for 5 minutes and ruin my back tires..

if yall dont want tires mail them to me **** i hate burnouts pisses me off there no point just do it on dirt

if yall dont want tires mail them to me **** i hate burnouts pisses me off there no point just do it on dirt

No point to it? It's called good ol' fashioned entertainment. You woman, go fix your makeup!

[quote:piwbt7ov] if yall dont want tires mail them to me **** i hate burnouts pisses me off there no point just do it on dirt

No point to it? It's called good ol' fashioned entertainment. You woman, go fix your makeup![/quote:piwbt7ov]

lmao you woman! i gonna roast my holeshots when i get hds

[quote:dab907au]

No point to it? It's called good ol' fashioned entertainment. You woman, go fix your makeup!

lmao you woman! i gonna roast my holeshots when i get hds[/quote:dab907au] hello tarzan..........

size? Do you mean compression ratio? 11:1 is the highest without going to $5 a gallon race fuel.

[quote:ncb9m46e]

lmao you woman! i gonna roast my holeshots when i get hds[/quote:ncb9m46e]

i want to roast my spider tracs ASAP

i got a set of new stockers ............. i think i will cook them now after seeing that vid

Latest posts

Back