Crash & Burn, not necessarily in that order

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
It starts out as my cousin burning the tires on his zuki, but the best part is my brother crashing his 250ex at the takeoff of a tabletop. Tuck and roll, little brother! Good Stuff! No sound, crappy video quality, but it's still entertaining as all hell. I pressed the record button in mid-flight.

http://members.toast.net/rikoster/atv/CrashAndBurn.mpg

Enjoy!

I couldn't hold the camera still when it happened because I was laughing uncontrollably.

That's what happens when you have a standard width front end and a +4 rear axle. There was a small tree stump off to the side, and he clipped it with the right rear tire and it threw him off.

id do the exact same thing if i flipped...id just get up and start praying i didnt break anything on the quad and then id look at myself to see if i was ok

id do the exact same thing if i flipped...id just get up and start praying i didnt break anything on the quad and then id look at myself to see if i was ok
thats me right there..... last time i crashed is when i passed my uncle while racing in this woods oval and he was on his dvx 400.. well i finally get this sharp ass turn down and i pass him on it with my rappy but just after the turn i passed him on i was out a little wide cliped a tree and went flying through like a patch of 1in thick trees and my shoes fell off and every thing.. i get up and pick my four wheeler back up and go around a few more time to make sure every thing was ok.. then my uncle was like holy **** dude your bleeding from your neck.... turns out i cought a tree wih the face guard on my helment and it slide right down my neck and gouged it and brused my neck......... srry for stealing your thread... but nice video clip... f you ever make a video make sure thats in there

Back