Back by popular demand..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..pretty good, Why does it seem like he can get his warrior up so easy..mine seems like a tank. Are you workin the clutch? Someone share some tips..i want to ride wheelies this summer!

Posted by wal2l2ior on Yesterday at 5:56pm
Wow..pretty good, Why does it seem like he can get his warrior up so easy..mine seems like a tank. Are you workin the clutch? Someone share some tips..i want to ride wheelies this summer!

that thought also crossed my mind

same here until i got the edelbrock

yea.. i am a member of E2s also... i usually don't work the clutch.. i can usuall,y power up a wheelie unless i am at a dead stop

u still have the banshee movie set to private please change it to public and unblock my speedped79 screen name

[quote:xdxdy2t7]The carb makes that big of a difference?

yeah...with the old one the carb would bog down...the edel has soo much power and throttle responce, its amasing[/quote:xdxdy2t7]

What did you pay for it?

hhmmm....im intersted too see it in action now...if i buy one, i hope i feel a difference.

wow mine dont bog down with the stock carb. my raptor can pull up without the clutch in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear.. i can pull it up in 4th with the clutch if i pull back/lean back too. you dont need an aftermarket carb to wheelie, lol.

hhmmm....im intersted too see it in action now...if i buy one, i hope i feel a difference.

You'll feel a nice difference. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much on a carburetor when I could have put it into motor work or suspension instead, but it was well worth the money.

I do have to say I can get the front end up in 1st, 2nd and barely (4-8 inches) in 3rd just from gassing it. And 3rd-4th w/ working the clutch. I guess that's my cam showing it's face. But the top end has a bit more to it than stock.
~Bill

Back