Raptor Yoshimura Clip

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you feel about the exhaust? worth paying the 300 bucks for? how is it compared to the hmf if u know? o got they gyt-r jet kit how is that one compared to the dyno jet kit? i only payed 25 bucks brand new for it so i hope i didnt do to bad. Thanks for the help man!

jeff

In my opinion, you couldn't get a better exhaust. Yes it is worth paying 300 bucks for. I do not know what it is like compared to the HMF. The GYTR jetkit and the Dynojet kit are probably a lot alike. I don't think that 25 dollars was a bad deal.

its got that yoshi sound...its hard to explain but they all have it...sounds gooooooooood

yeah the video doesn't give it justice,you have to hear it in person to know what we're talkin about ;D

That sounds like a frikkin weed wacker...what is wrong with you people.
Yosh makes an awesome pipe for street bike. But for quads....forget it.

hate to tell you this klutch........Doug Gust would use a sears lawn mower exhaust if they paid him more than yosh....your a moron if you believe all the pro guys use cirtin parts just because its thier favorite brand....99% of the time its all about what sponsor offers the most $$$$$$$.

Doug Gust wins races because of skills not because he has a shinny pipe with jap lettering on the side.

Back