2001 Warrior/Pro Curcuit T4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pipe. ;D ill put mine up when i get my coumpter back useing my dads going riding maby sunday hope fully have a video of riding

yeah sounds good. like the music at the beginning too. three 6 mafia! ill have to get a vid of my powercore 4 when it get it home and washed.

I was nice enough to use an instrumental since I know there are a lot of people that like that hard core screaming I can't understand ****. Next time I will just use some bluegrass or country..

**** it then. I just won't post anymore videos. People post videos with all types of different hard rock and everyone loves it. So consider that my last video then.

**** it then. I just won't post anymore videos. People post videos with all types of different hard rock and everyone loves it. So consider that my last video then.

Aye Mr. take a chill pill, just a little ball busting Phrey... :-/

nice pipe, and I'm on your side, the music is ok, but don't get me wrong, it aint no Johnny Cash.......the man in black is my hero lol

i dont mind rap at all... seems like everyone on here dispises the ****... nice vid Pelphrey sounds nasty, i like the way u changed up the music we need a little variety

[quote:yw2l0h7p]i dont mind rap at all... seems like everyone on here dispises the ****... nice vid Pelphrey sounds nasty, i like the way u changed up the music we need a little variety

coon.[/quote:yw2l0h7p]

ROFLMFAO i thought of that but i thought it was too mean lol

gahh the clip does no justice to the sound of the pipe lol, lookin awesome pelphrey, even tho you stole my pipe :( hhaha

Back