test run with 400 stroker kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be better when I get this tires on ;D
dekk001.jpg

Then I can get some grip on the snow and ice

Anything more then just a straight run? How about some wheelies and ****!??? How much over stock power did you notice? Does it come up if you punch the gas when you can get traction? Details... :cool:

Anything more then just a straight run? How about some wheelies and ****!??? How much over stock power did you notice? Does it come up if you punch the gas when you can get traction? Details... :cool:

Sorry only got the straight run for now.It's only snow and ice were I ride now so I can't get traction be for I get my odder set of tires on tonight.
I don't have an oil cooler yet right now it's like -5*C out side so I think I don't will overheat.And I'm running the stock carb maybe I will get another carb later.

What time is it there? Can't wait to hear about the warrior with traction. We are all waiting.....................ha

What time is it there? Can't wait to hear about the warrior with traction. We are all waiting.....................ha

It's 07:05 in the morning.I'm leaving for work now ;)
So to all you other have good nights sleep.

Wow 7 hours ahead. Yeah I am about to goto bed and get my sleep for work. You have a good day about work. Don't let thinking about the stroker come between you and your job ;)

I was thinking 6 hours ahead. My mom is from Germany and they are 6 hours ahead of us.

I was out riding last night and power in is great.Did some wheels in 4.gear just bay hitting the gas. ;)
Did about 10 drag race whit two Z400 and two TRX450's and beat them in some of the races ;D
Now I just have to get the jetting right because it overflow when I lets the rev's too low and hit the gas.

Back