the hump 1-14-06

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude that is a sick video

that 300ex sux A$$

lovin the mud dip and the tiny double

im sure you could get a little more speed on that tabletop

thanks man, aboitu the table, you cant actually, you have about12 feet to take off, and rigth after you land theirs a big bump, if you watch real closely you can see it after i land.

You can def. get more speed on that jump; at the playboy MX track we ride at here u don’t have speed time at all you just gotta slide into the turn, hammer it, and hope you straightened your bike out enough before going over the next table so you don’t get launched 15 feet in the air sideways lol. I gotta take videos next time we go there; I want someone to stand by the jump and clear them with my ******* quad lolol.

Ahhh,I will find a brave sole…

yeah you can get more speed death, but you'll land perfect on the other side just giving it half throttle in 2nd gear, its a real small jump so its not too hard to clear.

Well then why is the kid on the 300 like barely making it halfway. :mad: the ****!? Your the only one I saw actually land on the down side. You would have a blast at the track here bro; the tables are like 20' high x 35' long x 20' wide.

its a honda, what do you expect ::) yeah man, i still havent taken the z to the track, your tracks sound alot like the one by my house, wide and high, and some are pretty lenghty, i convinced my dad into keeping the warrior as a spare quad since we are buying a shed to keep it in, ill be taking both the z and warrior every ride ;D

thanks man, aboitu the table, you cant actually, you have about12 feet to take off, and rigth after you land theirs a big bump, if you watch real closely you can see it after i land.

commmmeee onnn

ill hit it on the yz ???

hit it on the yz then ;) im telling you, the landings gonna hurt like a bitch,the bump right after the landing is killer on the shocks.
hey death, he said it was windows movie maker ;)

hey jesse i almost went that day riding with u but i had to go with my girlfriend to the mall.
youre kiddin me right, you shoulda told her to come along, it was a hell of a fun ride, why dont you go to seminole this sunday?

Awesome vid, ahh im glad i stopped sticking my warrior in mudholes like that though, i prefer to stay dry and warm, plus its a killer on bearings.

::)
Awesome vid, ahh im glad i stopped sticking my warrior in mudholes like that though, i prefer to stay dry and warm, plus its a killer on bearings.
ha no kidden, thats the most mud that bike has ever seen, im gonna be setting it up for mx and xc real soon, ill be using the warrior for all my sick,dirty, muddy desires ;D

Didnt know theres still riding going on at the humps couldent see the vid but i know of the place well

Back