polaris 400 vid of my buddy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i prefer the summer u cant do wheelies in the winter unless theres no snow on the street

I like all 4 seasons; I enjoy winter for ice racing and road riding/police chases but thats about it. The winter doesnt allow enough traction on snow/ice covered trails to really haul ass unless you stud your tires.

dam i havent been here in a while lol my quads down and im building up my goped but im ordering a hub soon

nick u know if i get in trouble for the field i have vids of you tearing it all up and doing donuts just consider that i also have em burnt on cd

I like all 4 seasons; I enjoy winter for ice racing and road riding/police chases but thats about it. The winter doesnt allow enough traction on snow/ice covered trails to really haul ass unless you stud your tires.
even then studded tires dont help that much in snow

dude the guy dont no were i live besides wat he gonna do he aint gonna watch ur vid and eny way i got vids of u

[quote author=atvrider26 board=vid thread=1134764370 post=1137091843]dude the guy dont no were i live besides wat he gonna do he aint gonna watch ur vid and eny way i got vids of u[/quo
te] no u dont so stfu hey death can u ban him hes my gay neighbor thats trying to get me in trouble for **** he did

Back