Messen around

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice... how much does it cost to build one of those ramps???? im plaing on building a few in the spring

His Dad ust to own an Old Polaris Dealer Ship to we made most of them out of the old crates so it was mostly free

[quote:latoscn0]His Dad ust to own an Old Polaris Dealer Ship to we made most of them out of the old crates so it was mostly free

The only thing polaris's are good for!!! ;D[/quote:latoscn0]

There snowmobile crates and IMO polaris Makes one of the best Sleds along side an Arcticat. But Yes Plaris 4wheelers are a pile of **** i owned one it was a relible machine i could rely on that thing when ever but they weight a tone and its belt drive

that stuff was insain no footers super mmans sick qud sick ryder props i wana see soemone do thast on a warrior

that **** is awsome! i wish i lived somewhere that we had snow. also some property that i can do some crazy ****. but where i live i have some pissed of old bitches that yell at me we i ride my quad, even when i cut my grass they get mad at me for making so much noise. BITCHES!

that mini bike your puling around... i have one of those.. z50xr 98..... i had the the 98 and 99 model

[quote:1hakipx0]

The only thing polaris's are good for!!! ;D

There snowmobile crates and IMO polaris Makes one of the best Sleds along side an Arcticat. But Yes Plaris 4wheelers are a pile of **** i owned one it was a relible machine i could rely on that thing when ever but they weight a tone and its belt drive[/quote:1hakipx0]

I am a mechanic and Polaris quads are the most common ATVs in the shop (they are built like **** too), second is Honda believe it or not...

Back