Drag Bike Uh-Oh

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait i dont understand was he shocked or did the clutch blow or sumthin?

wait i dont understand was he shocked or did the clutch blow or sumthin?

Yea, the thing that came out of the motor and hit him was a piston...at like 10,000+ RPMS...ouch

Yea hes lucky that the piston just hit em in the arm... magine if it came threw the seat and nailed him in the nuts!!!

He probably built it himself. The first guy to do 200mph on two wheels used to live up the road from me. That was an awesome bike! He also had the only all female pit-crew EVER in pro racing. He died racing. They think he had a heart attack.

wouldnt u think that the piston going that fast would tear right through his arm?

well i guess not if it already had to break through the head...that would slow it down alot.

plus the piston isnt that small.. im sure he broke sumthin tho.. 2xtreme am i allowed to say sumthin and not get you confused? lol

Never seen that happen before, how the **** did the piston get blown out like that?! That must of hurt like a motherfucker!!! :eek:

it wasnt even a piston that came flying out... read the comments made on the video it was some part of the airbox...plus if u pause the video at the right time u can clearly tell it isnt a piston

Back