me playing in the snow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there both the same video i have a longer 1 but its 13mb and i cant resize it or find anywhere to host it but i just ordered new sprockets and chain and a oil filter next ill be ordering tires i dont know wat kind they r i forgot but there meant for snow just worn out that was my 1st vid once i get the hang of it and more memory for my camara ill get better 1s the snows supposed to melt but sunday so ill get a few wheelie vids

Lucky SOB, wish we had some snow! **** I think we had a cumalitive total of 1" last year in my home of Lexington, KY. I used to live in Fort Drearie(Erie) across the river, I miss the Port O Call wings...Go BILLS:)

yah snows cool my whole street is ice like a in thick then snow over it i was doin like 30 b4 and made it spin it went aroun like 5 times i was shiting myself i just had to hold on and pull in the clutch lol

Yes I want snow too. Last year we got one snow and it was 24''. Couldn't ride in that ****. But I am ready for the snow. I haven't ridden in the snow hardly at all since 2001. I want to have snow fun.

come to buffalo lol its funny its all supposed to melt and be 60 degrees out in like 2 days lol im gonna get a few wheelie and high speed passes with the camera

riding in the snow it fun also i got windows movie maker now and made a movie but i wentt to save it and was gonan take 3 hours to save it and it was only like 10 min long wtf

Most of the time when you save it as a different format it must re-code the video. I say save it over night.

Latest posts

Back