Warrior Videos

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice you should get someone to follow you on a atv with a camera that be so sick

lol dont take that **** your like the king of this website he should warship you

I am not even the king of my house. Let alone a community of 800+ people. I have taken much worse. But I have also dished out worse too ;)

Doing wheelies like what? And for future reference you probably won't see me wearing a helmet in too many videos. Thats that!

damn you should really wear a ******* helmet. god damn you stupid sob im why in the hell you not wear one you dumb mother.....lmao naa nice wheelies man, like the little speach at then end too :)

Yes it ticks a **** load. Adjusted the valves around a month ago. Most of them do this. No worries. But thank you

Yes it ticks a **** load. Adjusted the valves around a month ago. Most of them do this. No worries. But thank you
i know thw worrior/raptor 350 motor is loud but mine isnt that noisy and i have never heard one that loud before..

and yeah whts the matter with you your mother nevee told you to wear a helmet? you could fall and bump your head on all that nice grass doing those wheelies

Well mine has been that loud since day one. Like I said nothing wrong with it. I changed my oil last night and it did quiet down some.

Hey Pelphrey! I got a helmet I could send you dude. Safety first, right? Awesome vids though!! Funny, you own an Optimus camcorder. I work for Radio Shack! HAHA!!

Back