my new video

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video man. That Honda must of broke down for the second part of the video hahaha.

wht else is new lol but is that a big ass ramp in the back round?

yup. it's a 9ft freestyle ramp. the kid on the honda doesn't like to jump as much as we do. i haven't hit the ramp yet but the other 2 have. they haven't in a while. once we get it moved up close i'll prolly start hittin it :) the table tops are 4th gear wide open for me...14tooth front 20" rears. just if you were wondering. also i have one more video of that day comin so. yeah

14 tooth sproket how is that working for you? i have a 12 tooth with 21in tires

umm i don't know. i don't really ride his 400ex very much. he's too scared i'll break it or somethin. i have jumped it a few times on my track. it was ok. i wasn't as comfortable on it as i am on my quad. but that's understandable. it has decent power i suppose. not as much as the yfz but more than mine obviously. iw oudln't ever buy a 400ex but that's just my choice. if i had no choice and 400ex was the only option. yeah i'd ride it. yup

y was the guy on the yfz pushing u? do u have to pop start the bike

yup b/c every battery i get the battery posts get corroded and break off..currently i have my third battery and it broke too. so i just make them start me whenever. we've gotten pretty good at it lol. so there is no batter in my quad at all right now :)

howd you build the jumps bull dozer tracktor shovel?

the jumps at my house i built with my john deere tractor thing. it's not like a big tractor but it has a bucket in tehf ront and gets the job done. i originally started buildin my double with a shovel.. man that sucked..anyway the jumps in this movie were made with a bobcat.

Back