Some Vids of The WaRrIoRRRR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and woh bro not to bust ur balls but u got a little blue smoke coming out in the last video X_X! maybe time for a rebuild down the road if your not gonna sell it anymore. Nice videos though w00t maybe we will finally ride in MTA once now.

and woh bro not to bust ur balls but u got a little blue smoke coming out in the last video X_X! maybe time for a rebuild down the road if your not gonna sell it anymore. Nice videos though w00t maybe we will finally ride in MTA once now.

i pmed you and told you in need to replace my valve seals. lol

yea how do you have a rev limiter, you have an ignition or something?

isnt a rev limiter when you cant rev it anymore...hense the name..rev LIMITER.

yea but warriors dont have a limiter stock

Mine does this same thing wheni rev it out WOT. Dont ask me, but my jetting is perfect, and it still does it. When I ride it ive never hit it, unless i miss a gear.

well i just checked mine today and it hits it quick, maby there is a rev limiter cause mine does the same

It sounds like one but there is NO rev limiter on a warrior I am 100% positive now. For a while I thought there was but I researched it in depth with shops, mickey dunlop, and a call to yamaha and did tests on it - there is no rev limiter. Maybe your timing is to advanced? I can rev mine ALLLL the way out until it just wont rev anymore and even then no rev limter its just tached out. I am curious as to what is making it do that...

Back