i know it's not a warrior or a rappy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, did you ever ride a 3 wheeler? There's no way they corner better than a quad! They handle like ****. All they want to do in corners is tip forward onto 2 wheels.

there beatin the **** outta those bikes
nahh just riding them like they should be ridden :p but i fell bad for that suzuki 400 i believe it was a 400 anyways if soo the rider sucked big black dick..... :eek: ::)

Dude, did you ever ride a 3 wheeler? There's no way they corner better than a quad! They handle like ****. All they want to do in corners is tip forward onto 2 wheels.

Yes i have ridden a trike before. They do handle like ****, but on the snow/ice in this video he can handle it really good around them corners.

The atc was handling awesome in the snow, definately helps the things tendency to roll. It wasn't the z driver's fault he had his beef curtains flapping in the breeze and slowing him down!!! :p

I have an atc 200s and it can go around corners fast if you can ride worth a **** and know how to sling the back end around. I was riding in a hare scramble with a friend that we made (he was on a rm125 i was on my atc) and some older guys on atvs came and raced with us. I had no problem keeping up with them. My friend did though. lol.

if the pussy on the banshee would of took the roost like a man he could have passed him lol dude was honing on the r though

Back