here it is

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really sweet vid... you were rippin threw those pretty fast man just dont hit a tree haha

thnx.. i all ways ride that fast thro the trails... never have hit a tree before. and hope to god i dont... and the camera wasnt mounted lol i have a friend that grew some ballz and rode on the back lol...

did you see that hill climb... its like 15 ft tall and its just about strait up.. u cant even walk up it

I am sure some of those viewings are people looking to see the messages other people left.

just click on the link and it will start automatcly... dont push play will will start by its self

sweet vid it looks like u need more air in ur rear left tire when u wheelied it turned to the left pretty hard.

ya it does that all the time.... even when the tire has the same amounts of air it will still go to the left....but not as bad

like the vid man, especially the trails and the extreme 360 view of the raptor, i gotta get some shots of me in the trails...i've been told im fast ::)

Latest posts

Back