quick clips** UPDATED... AGAIN**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well is hard to see cause its dark , but seems cool. at least you got a camera man ::) lol

haha yea got u beat there im gonna get more tomorrow, yea it was pretty dark but at least u can hear the big gun haha

wow, could they be any shorter, lol. But that big gun is awesome dude, sounds sweet.

yea reggie what are you talkin about...any shorter....your wheelie clips are like 3 seconds...lol and at least yamaharaptor350 has a big gun...haha nice videos bro.

How the hell did you fall like that? Hold the **** on even if its straight up and slam the rear break and lean forward she will go back down.

haha "cut the ****** thing" but yea how the **** did u fall off. lmao

My parents would beat my ass if I tore up the yard like that with my bike.
well we had a **** load of trees cut down so they dont care if i ride there... but when we plant grass and **** they will kill me if i ride on it

How the hell did you fall like that? Hold the **** on even if its straight up and slam the rear break and lean forward she will go back down.
haha i really diont know how i fell that time cause ive done them before to the point i hit the grab bar but i just slipped off the bars... still made a funny vid :p... and yea tis my bro is retarded i tell him exactly when to stop the vid but yet he lets it go untill i have to yell at him haha

yea reggie what are you talkin about...any shorter....your wheelie clips are like 3 seconds...lol and at least yamaharaptor350 has a big gun...haha nice videos bro.

why do u have to pick on the fat kid :mad: lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lol.........that was hillarious. ur like "cut the ****** thing" HAHAHAHAHAHA who was the camera man?

oh man i was laughing SO hard after that, oh man. Good stuff.......

Back