warrior video a little freestyle..and a yfz video

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice videos...I may be getting a video camera this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to throw something up in a few weeks...I have to go ride first though :)

yup...as i lay dying...shadows are security is what the cd is called

my favorite band right there :) and ur friend alomost had a little accident there in the end...lol

that was his attempt at a one handed no footed can can....i thought it was funny

hey zuzzu wht do you think about putting together a video and having a video of the month? olny rules are movie must be under 10 minutes long

aight..... well october is the month ill come up with a date to post the video by ....

it's funny me and zach (the yfz rider) can do these tricks off my small jumps but we have two friends that hit this freestyle ramp and can't/won't do anything. they can do some heelclickers on occasion. nothing too big. nothing even compared to what we were doin. i mean like i was doin some lame superman's but that's more than for them. they also claim that there isn't enough time for tricks when they hit the ramp. whatever. hahaa oh ya i gotta get some heel guards so i don't run my leg over any more. it's startin to hurt :( thank god for boots

Back