seminole video

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that would have looked cool if the quality was better, but it was making me dizzy. Maybe you need to be lit when ya watch it!

i have no idea what was goin on in that video man... it was too blury i couldnt tell which one was u... try to take it with a different camera next time... by the way which one was u ?? ::)

i was the dude that cleared the table right after the other guy*raptorboy* landed, dunno if u could c it that good, raptorboy your camera sux. lol, im takin mine this weekend

just 2questions were you racing there?? and do you have after market suspension??? cuz i am going to start racing and just wanted to know if you have shocks or n/e thing
i was looking it to buy suspension but im not going to spend that kind of money on a 350...

first off, IM BONE STOCK and i was not racing. well not competetively lol, however i was bottoming out my shocks alot, i mean raptor boys shocks r stock but there newer so he didnt bottom out, i agree witj 53raptor350, a yfz is best if u wanna race,but if u wanna stick 2 racing the 350 then new shocks r a must, all i know is that i was woopinl up on raptorboy and the rest of our group in the trail race ;D

Back