havin some fun on little bro's 80

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vids. I would have stepped on my little bro if he talked to me like that asswipe! That's no longer easy to do since he is 6'3" and 260 lbs. Not easy, but not impossible! ;D

Nice vids. I would have stepped on my little bro if he talked to me like that asswipe! That's no longer easy to do since he is 6'3" and 260 lbs. Not easy, but not impossible! ;D

haha yea but he was doin me a favor by lettin me ride it and i flipped it so i didnt get mad at him haha

It sounded like he was enjoying it as much as you. If I done that on my little bros ride, he'd laugh. He's already broke his grab bar and dented his muffler like that. I seen him do a stoppie and hold it straight up for at least five seconds before it fell over frontwards. It bent his bars and parking brake and loosened up his throttle mount. I wish I had gotten it on video! Big difference though, my little bro is nineteen years old. Treat him right, man, someday he may be ya bestfriend and riding buddy!

Back