My WarrioR in action(WORKS AGAIN)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...It feels like its got some balls...But I had to throw my stock carb on because of a cracked edelbrock manifold. But other than that it runs just as good if not better. But I can tell the throttle response isnt like it was with the stock carb on

Hey, you notice the crisp sound in the lows with the stock carb? The low end sounds better with the stock carb, but in actuality it's worse. I tried my friends out and it seems his low end sounds more crisp, but it still lacks the power and response, you can tell a few horses are missing with the stocker. Edel all the way!!! I split my manifold, but I think I was to blame because I got degreaser on it and it sorta ate the rubber, got a newer better one though. They made a new one that puts the carb closer to the cylinder for a lil more power. :eek:

haha i like how ya went on 2 wheels and then just gunned it and went into a wheelie i never seen anyone do that before that was cool im gonna go try those :cool:

also what is fun, is to do a bicycle and get off and run next to the quad...that's fun too...

Latest posts

Back