seminole mx track footage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you didn't want to do that bigger double. that woulda been fun. oh well i might not have done it the first time anyway. oh well. riding is fun

are u talking about the one the kid on the motorcycle did at the end of the movie. if so that thing was huge. and for my first time, i wasnt going to **** myself out. maybe next time ;D that place is so fun i cant wait to go again

raptorboy

hey raptorboy most of the members arent from are area and i dont think they are going to come down all this way for a track. :-/

im just saying that cuz its a good track. i dont mean it littertaly. like to come from NEW YORK just to ride this track that someone says its cool. my bad if i confused anyone :cool:

raptorboy

yea bro u can come along whenever u can. usually bout 5 or 6 of us go riding. would be great to have another 350 onboard

raptorboy

MY MOM DIDNT GET IT ON FOOTAGE lol if u dont beleive me just wait till saturday. im prety sure it wasnt 90ft table but close enough ;D

raptorboy

Back