my vids

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah u should get one of you doin a wheelie down the road like a really long one cause it looks like u could go forever lol ;D

man thats a sick vid. nice wheelies. what are u running on that warrior

raptorboy

Whoa, pegs, shocks, lucky!!! Theres a lot of quad gangs around here, one of them wanted me to join them because my skill on a warrior, but I said no. ;D How much you wanna bet I can jump over that mountain? :cool:

setting up a camcorder in your drive way and riding back in forth in front of it. Reminds me of Uncle Rico throwing a football. ;D If you dont know what we are talking about you need to rent Napolean Dynamite. That has to be the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. The best part about it is there is no plot.

setting up a camcorder in your drive way and riding back in forth in front of it. Reminds me of Uncle Rico throwing a football. ;D If you dont know what we are talking about you need to rent Napolean Dynamite. That has to be the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. The best part about it is there is no plot.
o yea haha i know what your talkin abouot now lol yea it does remind me of that know haha ;D

ok.. i'll have to make a video now.. or post some i got... idk what the addy's are for my vids due to the fact thati'm not at home.. but i'll make a post later of my vids..

wow how gay
looks like you need to get some friends
(at least they will hold the camera for you)
go ride somewhere where they have real jumps instead of the driveway step up
and do some more original tricks than wheelies over and over and over with a stoppie evry now and then

oh yeah save up some money and get a real quad

wow how gay
looks like you need to get some friends
(at least they will hold the camera for you)
go ride somewhere where they have real jumps instead of the driveway step up
and do some more original tricks than wheelies over and over and over with a stoppie evry now and then

oh yeah save up some money and get a real quad
atleast he isn't driving a powerwheels like you..

lol funny. i think its funny as hell when people try to talk **** on line. like i really give a damn what they think

Latest posts

Back