• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96' Warrior For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
It is time for me to sell my warrior. It is a 96', unkown amount of hours/miles but not ridiculously high. Oil was changed twice a year for the 3 years I've owned the quad. New axle bearings, x-ring chain, and sprockets (stock size) were put on at the spring of 2007. It was never wrecked, rolled over a few times but who hasn't. Aftermarket stuff includes HMF slip on pipe, pro taper SE handlebars, 2 inch halogen headlights from wal-mart, MSR clutch perch/lever, K&N clamp on filter, Dial-A-Jet, Banshee rear shock, Maxxis front pro tires, GBC mudsharks on the rear, Swingarm skid and frame skid and I think thats it.

ASKING $2000, includes all stock parts (pipe, handlebars, etc.) a set of 20x11x9 razr tires for the rear 90% tread, Stock tires front and rear 90% tread left.

DSC00589.jpg

headlights and handlebars not pictured, will have more pictures soon.

Yea I'm getting a new quad after I sell the warrior. I don't know what yet but something with 4 wheel drive.

ill buy the bars and clutch lever off of you, could even do a partial trade for my polished bars and clutch lever

Want to sell the slip-on and put your stocker back on? Im sure that you'd still get your asking price throwin in the extra tires and all.

I was looking to sell it as is but if i dont get any offers soon ill consider selling parts

Back