• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 warrior, fresh bbk, other accessories

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allatv

Reaction score
For Sale 2002 Yamaha Warrior 350
100_4991.jpg

$1900 OBO or Trade for a 4x4 or 2x4 utility

Just had BBK instaled by Yamaha Dealer
Not a big bore just bored out to clean it up
Aprox. 30hrs since install
Wiseco piston
Hot cam
Jetted
Super trap exhaust
Big gun rev box
New front tires
Decent holeshots on rear
Aftermarket handlebars
New starter
Custom tool kit
Has a bend in one rear rim wobles a bit but dosnt effect ride (can see in pic), light scratches and some white marks on fenders.
I have been the only one to ride it since rebuild, And I broke it in nicely.

It wasn't blown or damaged before the rebuild, he just rebuilt it so he could keep up with the big boys a little easier, then he got a raptor 660, so I bought the warrior for a temporary ride till I could get a new 4x4.

Just selling this to get closer to a grizzly 700, as 2wd riding isn't my style.

Located in South East Iowa, I may be able to meet part way, Or I have my own shiping terminal/crates/pallets at work to ship from.

[email protected]

Cell #
641-919-0976

$1900 don't be afraid to make me an offer or trade offer!

I can prob take some tommorow. What do you need to know about the rear? Wheelie marks on the grab bar? Its clean, straight, (no scratches from wheelies as far as i remember), chrome, and its the original. Or woried about a bent axel? its not bent, just the rim as it wobbles but rides fine. But I did ask someone on here about a set of used rims for sale, so if I get them they will be straight but stock ones. Ill try and get more pics on here tomorrow.
Also has a grease zert put in axel carrier so bearings can be greased.

I thought the only model they made for the warrior was the IDS2, it's what I had before I got a Yoshimura pipe.

That page wouldnt open for me but the pipe is probably about as old as the quad itself, it has a plate on the end and removable discs. and says supertrap on the plate with 5 S like squares for a design. If that tells ya anything.

Back