• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 warrior for sale or trade ASAP

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcw601

Reaction score
well i sold my mustang FINALLY so now im puttin my 04 warrior up for sale or trade. if i sell then i can go ahead and buy me a new 4x4 but i would also trade for another bike 2wd or 4wd, mainly somthing my girlfriend can ride. ive owned it for about 6 months now and its in very good shape, rear fenders are scratched some from people gettin on and off the back. installing new rear bearings tomorrow. has a dynojet jet kit and UNI air filter. comes with a set of rear sand tires on rims but the tires dont have very much tread left. has razors on rear that dont have much life left either. bike still runs great and looks good to. the guy who owned it before me took the baffle out the muffler so it its kinda loud and actually sounds pretty good. oil has always been changed on time. will sell for $3000obo or trade for another bike... im located in vicksburg MS... may travel for a deal. i love the warrior, its pretty powerful and lots of fun to ride. would like to sell or trade pretty fast so come on with the offers!! ill get pics up soon. send me your email if you want them right away...

ok well i need money pretty bad right now... $1500 takes it... needs carb cleaned and rear bearings....

post a couple of pic's.....i like to see it.

i have one of it... not very good but whats your email? i will send the one i got

10082432_2008151748121.jpg

there is a quick pic i took... only one for now and it is dirty in the pic... i need it sold pretty fast so somebody please buy this thing...

Back