• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Yamaha Warrior For SALE 2200 or B/O

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbwarrior

Reaction score
2001 YAMAHA WARRIOR, Four Stroke, 350 CC, 6 SPEED w/reverse.

You are looking at a 2001 Yamaha Warrior. I am the second owner of this bike and have the bill of sale to prove it. This bike is currently registered in New Jersey and is in good condition. The bike has been ridden. There are some scratches and bruises to the plastics, but the mechanics of the bike are in good condition. The bike has no damage to frame, this bike tracks perfect. The oil on the bike has been changed every 15hrs and all of the critical mechanical components on the bike have been greased before/after riding. The bike starts every time, never even a problem cold starting the bike. This bike will idle all day long. I must sell the bike because I do not have any room to keep it, unless I would. All electrical components work, all lights front/rear, ignition, etc.Recently replaced with in six months are: battery, rear axle bearings, swing arm bearings, brake pads front/rear, starter, air filter, and oil. The bike is 95% stock. The only none stock component on the bike are a bolt on supertrapp exhaust. Otherwise, the bike features holeshot tires front/rear, full under-body skids, and swing arm skid. Both skids are 1/4". There is also a trailer available with the sale of this bike. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

The price is negotiable.

All questions or concerns please email: [email protected] or 908-472-2991

Thanks, hate to get rid of this bike, any tips will be greatly appreciated ;D

Pictures Available

Goodluck selling it on here..Mostly everybody on here already has a quad..You would be better of putting it on www.exriders.com in the classifieds section..you will have to keep bumping it up though as they are not on high demand on that sight..You could also try craigslist.com when i had my warrior on there i had alot of hits about it but then decided not to sell..

Back