• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 Yamaha Warrior. Parts or whole

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmilli

Reaction score
Bike does not run and needs a fuse able link. It was running a few months ago. I sold my wifes warrior and have no use for this one anymore. I am asking $650 firm for the whole quad and it must be picked up in Warrenton Va. I have pics but not sure how to post them.

If its not sold this weekend I will start to part it out.

I have someone coming on Tues morning and supposed to buy the complete quad.. I have started to part it out but will be leaving on Wed to go and ride the HM trails over Thanksgiving

Bike is being parted out still. Sold the front bumper. Rear brakes.

Make an offer. It needs to go

How about those pictures? Got any?

Bike is comp
Completely stock.. It's apart now

Make an offer on the parts

It would be good if you made a parts listing and at least the prices you'd like to get for each, that way other people can see what is left.

How about the pair of STRAIGHT (not bent) rear rims, shoot me a price (with or without tires) shiped to 52533

Tires and rims sold.
Rear Brake, Front bumper sold

Axle make an offer. It is straight and I can get some pics but it will be a few days..

Since I am not getting notificaton from the board, Best to email me at [email protected]

i would like to buy the rear axle and the axle carrier... pm me with a price...

Back